Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day 2008




For Mother's Day this year I woke up to this already on the kitchen table prepared by my three lovely children. This is the first year that the have ever done anything by themselves for me. I was shocked that the had thought to do something like this for me. The had each made me their favorite thing for breakfast: Karson- strawberriers, Zachary - waffles, and Andrew- a granola bar. They had even set their gifts that they made at school all around the plate. After church Jamie took the kids shopping while I took a 3 hour nap. He and the kids then cooked me dinner and cleaned up the kitchen. I am such a lucky mother!!!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Very thoughtful little ones you have! :)

Natalie Kellett said...

taking a nap and having the kitchen cleaned would be a great gift. What thoughful children you have....