Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Disney Shirts

A few months ago while browsing on of the many Disney websites that I look at everyday to help me plan our vacation, I came across a Design Studio. I found people who create t-shirt designs for you to use to make your own Custom Disney Shirts. I just knew I had to do it. I first started by looking at 100's of designs and deciding which ones I wanted to use. This was by far the hardest part. Then I went to various places like Wal-Mart, Michael's and a few online places to order all the shirts that I wanted to use. I started out making one shirt and so far (hint hint) I have made 5 each for all of us and then one more just for the kids. I then started looking for transfer paper. At local stores it was about 15 dollars for 7 sheets, and there was no way that I could justify buying 25 sheets of that, so I found a place online and got 25 sheets for 30 dollars including shipping. Next comes the fun part, I printed out our designs on the paper one sheet at a time and then started ironing. The shirts below are the only ones that I have completely finished and they are all Karson's.






4 comments:

Summer Laney said...

The shirts look great!!

Rhonda said...

Looking good...let's see Jamie's!! Oh, and Jake is looking with me and he wants to go to Disney too!!!

Natalie Kellett said...

I love those little shirts. I would of loved that as a kid. I know you guys are going to have so much fun when you go.

Anonymous said...

I came across your site, and your shirts. I LOVE them!!!! I'm going to Disney in November, with my 3 children and would love make them some. I've done shirts before so I know the how's of it. I was wondering if you could share the WHERE's of it. Where did you find these graphics. What Design studio did you use? Thanks so much, Kelly (kellvers@yahoo.com)