Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas at Bethlehem Gulch

On Sunday night our kids 2nd - 4th grade choir performed Christmas at Bethlehem Gulch. It was great. We have been listening to the cd for months in our car and it was just okay, but they kids did a much better job than the CD!! I had front seats because Joye Hall had asked me to take some pictures, and I took over 100 pictures, so I will just share a few with you!

The Angels

The Sheep

The Shepards

Ms. Diane

The Star Girls


Jed, Matt, & Ray

Karson making a cross out of cloth

The Dog

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Thanks for letting me sit with you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you soooo much for taking pictures. They are great! I was so proud of the kids. This musical was difficult but they worked so hard and did a great job! Thanks again! Joye H