Friday, May 15, 2009

Where Have I Been?

Ok so I know you are dying to know why I haven't posted anything in almost a month. Well, it is then end of school for me and it has been very busy. I had scrapbooks to make for 17 children and I made them cute pillowcases with a poem about school and all of the kids in our class hand prints. I also made each child a DVD with all the pictures that I had made this year and a CD with all of our favorite songs of the year. WOW!! That was a lot of stuff and every year I tell myself I will not procrastinate and I will start early and just keep it up all year long, but I never do and I always spend every day for two weeks getting everything done. Oh well I love it!! Then in the middle of doing all of this Summer Laney brought me the first Twilight book and I told myself that I would not start it until I finished all my school stuff, but I couldn't resist. I started reading the first book last Wednesday night and I finished the third book on this Wednesday night. That is a lot of reading in a week and I still finished everything else too. And the best part is today at 2pm I will be leaving my children and husband at home to go to a Women Of Joy conference in Charleston with four of the best friends a girl could ask for. I can't wait to spend time with the girls and get closer to HIM at the same time. I promise to update everything else we have done for the last month when I get home. Next week I have no school, but my older kids still do so I should be able to get a lot done!!!

1 comment:

Diana Sheriff said...

Wow...what a great teacher to make all of that stuff for your kids!! :)