Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Upward Soccer



We have spent the last 7 Saturday mornings playing Upward Soccer. I coached Zachary's team of 3 and 4 year olds and Andrew and Karson played also. This meant that every Saturday we were at the soccer fields for 3 hours. Most of the time it was so hot but it was so much fun!! I loved coaching my team and teaching them a little about soccer and a lot about God's love for them. Karson and Andrew both loved playing and Karson has decided that maybe she would like to play "real" soccer next year as she called it. I am so glad that it is over and we can start enjoying SUMMER!!!











After our season is over our church hosted an Awards Night for the kids. They all got a trophy and an Upward bag. They were all so proud of their trophies.


1 comment:

Stacy said...

Yes it fun but I am so glad it's over..lol:)