Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas Eve with My Families

On Christmas Eve morning my dad, stepmom, sister, and brother all came over to exchange gifts. The boys got Hess trucks and remote control power ranger cars. Karson got a karoke cd and a nintendo ds game. Jamie and I got gift certificates for Pizza Inn and Shogun. My dad always knows just were we like to eat. After they left we cleaned up and got ready for my mom's family to come over. We had finger foods and desserts to eat. My grandparents, two brothers, sister in laws, and neice all came. We had lots of fun and got more great presents. It's always nice being with family on Christmas Eve. Before we put the kids to bed that night we read Twas' the Night before Christmas, put Peanut Butter balls (Santa's special request) and milk out for Santa, and feed the reindeer. The kids were almost to excited to go to bed, except for Zachary who was a little scared of Santa coming to his house. He kept saying I don't want Santa to come to my room. We finally got them down around 9:30pm. Then Santa got busy. Jamie and I finally went to bed around 12:30pm.

1 comment:

Eva said...

I always love christmas time. Thats the best time for familys together to eat and exchanged gifts only if we dont have to work. oh yea i really did like the gift card.