I have been ironing since noon today, but I have finally finished my shirts for Disney. I made 38 shirts total and only messed up one. I am going to have to redo one of Jamie's because it has a big scorched spot on it. I say that I am done, but as I was finishing up and looking at which days we were going to wear them on I decided that I should make one more so that we would have on for each day. So I will be out tomorrow trying to find matching green shirts to make an Animal Kingdom design. We only have 24 days left and I have way too much to do!!!! Yesterday I worked all day on finalizing our itineraries so that I could take them to work with me next week and laminate them.