Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Last Shirt



I just finished my last shirt for Disney. I was not able to find matching green shirts so they are all a little different in color but I think it is okay. I have exactly one week from today to be finished packing, because my dad is leaving and he is driving our luggage down with him. I am so excited that all I think about lately is Disney. Everyday I wake up and think only x number more days until we leave. The good think is that we are going to be very busy up until the day that we leave which helps the time go by faster.

3 comments:

Summer said...

The shirts look great! I don't think anyone will really notice they are different colors!

jkstrib said...

Mickey Memories! They last a lifetime. It will be here before you know it. Your readers expect loads of pics when you get home!

Sophie Morand said...

Just love those shirts ! You are amazing.