Monday, July 7, 2008

Beach Pictures



We had so much fun at the Beach during the 4th of July. We arrived on Sunday evening and just ate dinner and went to bed. On Monday morning we got up and took the kids to the beach and then we showered and took them to a kids night at the camp site and we went and ate at Logan's. On Wed afternoon we went to a local water park. Karson and Andrew really surprised me when they went down all the big water slides there. Zachary played in the kiddie area with my sister. On Friday the 4th the camp ground had a golf cart parade. It was really neat and some of the people were really creative with their designs. I did not think that I would like camping but it was really not that bad. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Now Jamie is convinced that we need an rv, but I don't know if I liked it THAT much. We were all glad to be home to Spartanburg on Saturday night.

No comments: