Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Fall

I was so excited when I woke up this morning and I thought about it being the first day of fall. I love love love FALL!! It is my favorite season of the year. I love the colors of the leaves as they fall, the art projects that you can do in your class, the cool weather,football and Halloween!! I am ready to pull the new clothes out and really enjoy fall, but mother nature has better things in mind. I can not believe that it was 80 degrees today. I can only hope that the real fall weather is not far behind!!

4 comments:

Summer said...

Love the new look!!

I have to admit I LOVE LOVE summer, but I am ready for fall too. I am ready to go to the pumpkin patch...but not ready to give up my flip flops :)

jkstrib said...

I love fall too! Love the new style!

Rhonda said...

SL, I don't know that winter would make you give up those flip flops. :)
I do enjoy fall but when winter comes, I am ready to high-tail it back to summer.
Your page looks great!

Stacy said...

I love fall too! I would rather have cooler weather any day. ANd I still where flip flops in the winter...sometimes!