Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Photo Tag

Okay so I thought I would get in on the photo tagging. Anyone can do it!

Here are the rules:


1. Go to your 4th picture folder


2. Use the 4th picture in the folder


3. Tell us about your picture!


4. Pass it on!

Here is the 4th in my 4th...



This is a picture of my children sitting in our garage painting some wooden cars that they got for Christmas in 06. It was on of those presents you hide and hope they never find, but on this day (summer 08) they did and we put on daddy's old shirts and let them paint. They turned out beautiful but we never did get around to actually putting them together after the paint dried!!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Looks like fun - for them at least!! :)

Stacy said...

At least it took a few years to find them...lol. Looks like they liked them.

Sophie Morand said...

I have never heard about that game but sounds a good and fun idea.

JESSICA said...

I just gave you a blog award. Beautiful pictures of your kids too.