Monday, June 1, 2009

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day I woke up to the smell of something good cooking and my husband not in bed with me. This is so amazing because never once in our marrigae has he gotten up without me getting him up!! The kids had woken him up and they cooked breakfast for me. I got to get up and take my shower and get ready without any interuptions. He took care of everything. I did have to fix Karson's hair because it was a church day. After church Nana, G, Sam, and Ryan all came over for lunch. Jamie had fixed a pot roast the night before and Nana brought macaroni and cheese and Ginger and Sam fixed broccoli and cauliflower. We had a great time together. After lunch the kids gave me a card from them and a new planner. My old one ends in June so I had mentioned that I needed a new one just in conversation and my husband remembered and that is what he got me!! Karson also made me a card at school, Andrew made me a flower pot and Zachary drew a picture of me. I have been blessed with three of the best kids and the most amazing husband in the whole world!!! Karson, Andrew, Zachary, and Jamie I love you and thank you for a wonderful Mother's Day!!!!








No comments: