Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Autumn

I can't believe that it has been two months since I posted last. I get so busy reading everyone elses that I don't take the time to update my own blog. Anyway I am going to try and catch it up in the next week.

Most of you know my niece Autumn. Well in Feb. she came and stayed with us for the weekend, because she was getting on her parents "nerves". They are in for a rude awakening in a few days when baby number 2 comes along. Anyway while we had her we went to Monkey Joe's again. She never gets to go anywhere so we always try and take her somewhere when we have her. She was a little nervous at first, but it didn't take her long to see how much fun it was. After we played for about 2 hours we decided to leave and go eat at Monterrey's. I love Mexican food and so do all the kids.

Autum sitting on a snail!
Karson and Autumn
Jamie and Andrew on the slide
Karson taking Autumn down the slide

1 comment:

Summer said...

I am so glad you are back! I check every day to see if there is something new. Autumn is luckly to have you guys! I am sure she will have lots of great memories when she grows up of the time she spent with you guys.