Monday, November 24, 2008

First Tooth

Andrew lost his first tooth on November 4th. His tooth was a little loose and he sat down at the table to eat an apple for snack and he started crying that his tooth hurt. I called him over and wiggled his tooth and it was very very loose. I told him we were going to have to pull it and he freaked out. We agreed that I could wiggle it and I could not pull it. Eventually I wiggled it loose. It never fails that Jamie is always at work when my children loose their teeth, so I always call him and he is in charge of the "toothfairy". The next morning Andrw woke up crying because the toothfairy did not come, I had to come up with something quick and we decided that he was sleeping to far away from the ladder on the top bunk and the toothfairy couldn't reach his tooth. So the next night he slept on the other side and the toothfairy came!!


1 comment:

Summer said...

I still can't get over that the "toothfairy" didn't come. I am sure that will happen at our house!