Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanks Summer!!

Thank you to Summer for my very first blog award!!

*****This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."*******

And my awards go to...

1. The Wuenschel Family
2. Our Crazy Life
3. A Dearybury of a Day
4. it's all small stuff
5. The Adventures of the Timmons
6. Hanging with the Hoffmans
7. Looking for God's Treasures
8. A Slice of Real Life

3 comments:

Summer said...

Your Welcome! I think you are having a blogging marathon too! You are on a roll:)

Anonymous said...

Your blog rocks, and I want to write a blog like yours. I think mine isn't good. Haha! Anyway, great blog of yours and I'm only nine years old if you ever see my blog and think it is terrible!

kater :) said...

great blog...beautiful family! :)